Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Found in the Garden on the way

I recieved the last of the cards for this swap yesterday, so I am busy sorting & getting them ready to mail. They will be on the way soon. What an incredible group of talented people in this swap........I have to say, this stash was almost worth going underground for, if it meant I coule keep them all!!! LOL!!

Marion - as always, your colours & compositions are intriguing & inspiring
Ute - wow, what unusual cards, they are just lovely
Liz - I adore your cards, what medium have you used? It looks like you have mixed it up a bit.......it was hard giving any of them away
Ab - woo hoo you are soooo clever, what innovative ideas. For any overseas players that recieve one of these cards, the 'subjects' are Australian Native Plants
Jenene - what can I say, you are the master, your trees look so real you could touch them!

Well done all, I can't wait to swap with you all again soon..........hugs Queen of Swaps

No comments: